Sunday, February 22, 2009

10 Things I Hate About You

TAG!
I have been tagged by the amazing LoveMore (have you seen her fashion week posts? now that's dedication!) to list 10 Facts about Myself! Oh good, my favorite subject!

  1. I have to pee all the time. All the time.
  2. I hate people who are sketchy with plans and forget/don't call etc.
  3. I always laugh and talk at the same time and no one can ever understand me!
  4. I spend lots of time thinking about what my cd is going to be called and what name I'm going to perform under and what my 'look' is going to be, even though I've only played one live show...
  5. I will never give birth. If I want to raise a child I will adopt one. There are plenty of children who need homes, why are we making whole new ones? Vanity, I say.
  6. I try to do one bold/outrageous thing every day. To keep myself out of my comfort zone.
  7. I'm actually not a huge Erin Wasson fan...especially because she is way too skinny (not for a model, duh)! With her head/face her body just looks too petite. I think she has more of an 'actress' look (if she gained 15 lbs) than a model look. But I respect the woman, don't get me wrong.
  8. I'm blown away at how some bloggers are able to make incredible connections/relationships with one another when they're half a world a part. This blogosphere thing can still be fairly alienating for me sometimes.
  9. I have to get noticed every where I go. I hate eyes on me, but if they're not I feel like I'm doing something wrong.
  10. I'm actually really funny. Like it's my best quality. And clearly, I know it.

Now I tag Kristin, Fricky, Maria, M, and the infamous Cat-just to see if she'll do it ;)

14 comments:

Amelia StyleDownUnder said...

lol about the peeing :).
i feel the same about the centre of attention thing. i really feel creeped out when people look at me, but i feel the incessant need to dress a bit different than the norm. though i guess the norm here is quite boring though...
love your jacket + makeup here xx

LoveMore said...

oh you cutie thanks for the shoutout in the tag!!! :)

oh and when you said i look like Erin Wasson i was like OMG best compliment i have ever had..then i read you tag and was like AHHH she thinks thats a bad thing..ohhhh well i still love her! and you too :) haha

xxx LM

rebeca said...

It is from H&M:)

Sunniva said...

I loved reading these ten things about you. You seem like a very fun and interesting person. And I'm exactly the same when it comes to having all eyes on me, but at the same time lots of attention is kind of terrifying. Love your honesty xx

this wheel's on fire said...

loved your oscar comment! so true :D oh and i thought natalie looked gorgeous as always, but i kind of felt the same way about her as sjp, gorgeous but we've seen this look before. but still she's beautiful so i ignored that ;)
Just from scanning your blog, you're a new favorite of mine! lovelovelove your blog! linking you as we speak...

businessiscasual said...

This was fun to read! So when are we going to see some of your music on here?

businessiscasual said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
businessiscasual said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
chloe said...

heeheehee!
loved your answers :) x

Connie Hsiu said...

oh youre tooooo funny!!!!!!!!!!!!


lol, well ty so much for your sweet comment, i love it!!


and i love visiting your blog-its always so interesting haha

sarah said...

where can i hear your music..?
please??
xo s

Styleseeking Zurich said...

cool facts.
love the first one ; )

miji

esther said...

omg i tootttally agree about #9. you put it so perfectly.
i love this list. a lot. and i really hope your music career works out!

Anonymous said...

Yes exactly, in some moments I can bruit about that I approve of with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
to the article there is quiet a question as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with delivery of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=your uninstaller pro 6.1.1233 ?
I noticed the phrase you have in the offing not used. Or you partake of the black methods of inspiriting of the resource. I take a week and do necheg