Monday, December 22, 2008

party weekend!

aa disco pants
payless boots
vintage blazer
vintage shell
i had such an amazing weekend! a little background info...all of my closest friends moved away this past fall..vancouver, toronto, france...anyway, they're all trickling back in for the holidays and thus i have a social life again! i went to my (future) brother-in-laws reunion show. his old reggae/ska/punk band the operators got back together for 2 shows this weekend and it was amazing!
this is my friend ashleigh! isn't she beautiful?

r

5 comments:

♥ fashion chalet said...

chictopians with blogs = best thing EVER x

Lisa said...

disco pants hotness.


i was in aa on whyte yesterday ( SO COLD!!!) and i saw these for the first time!
but they looked so tiny and I knew they would not fit!

i love how everyone is trickling in!

happy holidays!
yes, coffee after the holidays!

xx.

stilettostetico said...

Yes, You're just like a sparkling duo of sexy/casual "BOMBNextDoors" !!!!

Taryn "Skinny Genes" B. said...

your friend had the cutest bangs ever

Madeleine said...

Hi sweetie!!

I love thet you started blogging, I'll link you too :D

Ahh so much fun, I always love meeting up with old friends for the holidays.

Great disco pants!

All the best wishes, happy holidays!
xoxo